- March 2014- February 2017: Assistant Yoga Professor at Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University.
- Feb 2016- March 2018: Professor of Yoga at NIT (National Institute of Technology), Raipur.
- Feb 2008: Founded Mrityunjay Yoga Institute (affiliated to Chhattisgarh Yog Sports association)
- Gold Medalist in Yoga and Philosophy.
- Winner of All India Yog Sports Championship.
- Got awarded by Women’s era on Women’s Day.
- Conducted hundreds of free yoga sessions in Chhattisgarh and other states.
- Have conducted free yoga workshops for disabled people on various occasions.
- She visits old-age homes and orphanages periodically to conduct yoga sessions.
- She delivers motivational speeches in schools, colleges, and media platforms to spread awareness about health and fitness.
Media coverage and recognition
- Special story done by ABP News, highlighting the contribution done in the field of yoga.
- Coverage done by many local newspapers and TV channels including The Hitvada, Dainik Bhaskar, Patrika newspaper.
- Special coverage done by INH news IBC24 and many local news channels on various occasions.